Air Conditioning Engineer Required *POSITION NOW FILLED*
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and customer focused team of air conditioning engineers within the commercial sector.
The position will be as a full time Service/ Installation air conditioning engineer.
Refrigeration Experience desirable but not essential.
Excellent remuneration package negotiable based on experience
To deliver high quality, professional diagnostic and installation work within planned deadlines with excellent customer service.
• To complete each job to the highest standards within time and cost
• To maximize customer retention rate through excellent service to the customer
Key Skills and Experience
• Recognised apprentice trained trade qualifications F-Gas Category 1
• Minimum two years commercial installation and diagnostic experience post apprenticeship
• IPAF Licence
• MEWPS Licence
• Driving Licence
• Customer service skills, self motivated and proactive attitude
• Qualifications & Educational Requirements
• F-Gas Category 1 (Refrigeration/Air Conditioning)
Job Type: FULL TIME
Tel 01775 714097 for more details or
Email email@example.com with your full details and current Curriculum Vitae.
POSTED: March 2019 – *POSITION NOW FILLED*